Monday, January 10, 2011

Viceroy Wedding~ December 4th, 2010

Just wanted to share some pictures of the last wedding I did for 2010. When the bride, Jenny, came to me and told me she was getting married at the Viceroy, Palm Springs I was very excited. I love this hotel and have been wanting to do a wedding here for years. The grounds and decor of this hotel are beautiful! I also love the flowers that Jenny wanted to use: white hydrangea, china mums, spider mums, rannunculus, anemones, white peonies, and roses. Here are some photos from the weddings...

Venue: http://www.viceroypalmsprings.com/








I am looking forward to all my 2011 weddings. I just did a wedding at the Padua Hills Theater in Claremont and will be doing a wedding this weekend at The Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel. I will post photos and details of these weddings soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment